CURACO

Kotari Yuji Case

본문

코타리유우지.pngKotari Yuji: a Columnist, freelance writer for newspapers and websites, in his 60’s, bedridden since the fall of 2011 due toto subarachnoid hemorrhage, level 5 patient with the long-term care insurance

I got Curaco Carebidet at my home.

I’ve actually used a similar product about two years ago but it was too big to fit in my bedroom. Curaco, however, is about half size smaller than the previous one and its tube is as big as a tennis ball would pass through. At the other end of the tube, there is a sleek and curved, thin and long cup that would cover anus and urethra, with a waterproof cloth diaper cover. When a person wears this cover, it looks like a thick tube is long spread from the inner femoral region.

I’d like to control my life! Curaco may be a solution that helps to solve toileting problems.

With having incontinence, I’ve been always felt sorry for my family for taking care of my toileting problems.  After using Curaco, my family seem to have more time to relax.  When they are going out, wouldn’t it be great if you can say “I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me and go have fun”?

Feel comfortable and remain clean! Isn’t this wonderful?

It fits right into my body without hurting. No leaking. Maintains my body clean and fresh. The greatest benefit of all if you use Curaco. Soft skin without odor. What can you expect more? 

I belive Curaco is a necessity for bedridden patients and will be a great solution for health care facilities to make up for their caregiver shortage. 

I strongly recommend  to use Curaco for bedridden patients. It will make life easier for caregivers by reducing burdens of exchanging diapers at night. Not only for health care facilities but also at home, I hope Curaco can be well published and be known, for it to be used widely with affordable price at the end of the day.

My family members’ caring burden has reduced significantly. Hope they can spend more free time.

One might imagine how difficult it would be if one has to wake up many times during the night to carry a patient to toilet, or move him to the wheelchair to clean the dirty bed sheet. Considering all the benefits, I believe Curaco is an awesome product not only for me but for my family as well.