Information on collecting and using personal information
Curaco, Inc. collects the minimum amount of personal information we need to provide accurate and honest answers to your inquiries.
We provide notices about collection and use of personal information as follows.
1. Purpose of collection: Identification, handling of complaints, notification
2. Collected personal information
- Required: Name, Email
- Optional: Contact info (cell phone)
3. Retention and use period of personal information
The period of personal information retention and usage is as follows.
- Information on the web site is kept along the operation period: Information retention in accordance with the relevant laws is as stated below:
(In accordance to the Act on Consumer Protection under Electronic Commerce, records of user complaints or disputes are kept for 3 years. In accordance to the Act on Consumer Protection under Electronic Commerce, records related to advertisements are kept for 6 months. Web site visit record is held for 3 months according to the Communication Privacy Protection law.)
4. Collection of personal information and refusal of such
- You may refuse to the collection and use of personal information of this service, in which case you will not be able to use this service.